Our Ruhani Wellness Centre is conveniently located near the small town of Pinilla in Guanacaste province, Costa Rica. We are just 75 minutes from Liberia International Airport (LIR) and 20 minutes away from the tourist city of Tamarindo.
The whole centre can be rented for yoga/meditation retreats, holistic ceremonies, corporate training events, weddings, and other conscious workshops.
Renting the centre includes:
- Our ceremonial space, “Maloka” (40-50 person capacity) with free standing washrooms and a storage room.
- Four independent 2-bedroom, one bathroom cabinas with up to four people in each.
- Eight 1-bedroom casitas with communal washrooms. Total maximum capacity is 11 people.
- Our beautiful restaurant with a commercial kitchen and a huge covered patio.
- Ample parking space.
Please contact us to discuss pricing as it depends on the type of event and other factors.
Our main attraction and sacred space, the Maloka, is located on top of the property with its own separate entrance. There is also a staircase joining it to the rest of the centre.
Standing around the Maloka, one can enjoy the energy while over looking the beautiful landscape below.
A lot of love and care went into the construction of this energetic piece of art. A traditional Peruvian offering ceremony was done by our dear friend and Shaman, during which we buried sacred offerings from Peru and a very special Orgonite with powerful crystals, metals, stones, spices, Gold, and the DNA of the founding family.
On top of the Maloka roof, a very powerful art containing special copper coils and crystals has been erected.
Combining offerings from the bottom and special energy from top, one will find themself engulfed in nature’s calming energy.
- The Maloka has amazing acoustics and is also equipped with an awesome sound system which can be rented.
- The nearby free standing building houses three washrooms (one with a shower) and a big storage room.
- Around the Maloka we have four Chakana shaped monuments (sacred design also known as Peruvian cross) representing the four elements.
- Please contact us to discuss pricing as it depends on the type of the event, time needed, food options, and number of people.
Currently we have four 2-bedroom, one bathroom cabinas with a living area and balcony.
- Each room has a matrimonial sized bed to accommodate two people.
- The whole cabin for two people is $100 per night.
- Every additional person is $20 more (up to four people maximum).
- Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is at 11am.
Currently we have eight 1-bedroom casitas with a small balcony.
- Five casitas have single beds and three are equipped with matrimonial beds.
- Each casita is $40 per night for one person.
- Matrimonial casitas are $60 per night for two people.
- There are three communal washrooms with showers nearby.
- Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is 11am.